Wednesday, October 24, 2007

bullet point magic.

  • I like to make potentially fun days in my life even MORE fun by also scheduling something undoubtedly horrific for the same day. Case in point: Next Wednesday is Halloween. I love Halloween. Halloween is potentially a very fun time. Next Wednesday is also my Thesis Prospectus Defense. This will definitely be horrific. Nonetheless, I think the logic is like this: After completing the Defense, I will be so relieved and carefree that the potential for fun on Halloween night will be increased by at least fifty percent.
  • My bed popped (the undeniable down-side of sleeping on an airbed and owning cats), and I've been sleeping on the floor. It's really not too bad because I'm usually so tired that I could fall asleep on a log in the middle of a lake if I had to, but the ensuing headaches make me want to pick up said log and jam it into my eyeball.
  • Dooce is pretty rad.
  • Snakemouth is coming tomorrow. Plans for presenting Christmas Island at its finest:
  1. George Wyth Park Hike and picnic
  2. Downtown Christmas Island Window Shopping Extravaganza
  3. Blessings II Go
  4. Hornsby's Crisp Apple Hard Cider*
  5. Cottonwood Canyon Spicy Hashbrown Skillets
*Hornsby's Crisp Apple Hard Cider is an excellent way to experience fall. It is also an excellent way to consume 600-800 calories within 45 minutes. It is also an excellent way to make your teeth very sensitive for 3-4 days. It is entirely worth it.
  • California is on fire, but I wish I were there.
--buelsy (floor sleeper extraordinaire)

No comments: