Thursday, June 05, 2008

how to save the world.


I'm a firm believer that there is a correct way to put toilet paper on a toilet paper holder. It should look like this:


See how the end of the roll is hanging over the top as opposed to under? THAT is the correct way to dispense toilet paper. Unfortunately, not everybody in Christmas Island is as enlightened as I. Today I went to Cup of Joe for a meeting and used their incredibly-cute bathroom. Within exactly seven seconds I realized that something was gravely wrong. You guessed it. It was the toilet paper. Hanging all backasswards and looking lonely. So I fixed it. You know what they say: good deeds keep karma away. And I hear that chick is a b!tch.

--buelsy (bathroom do-gooder at large)

1 comment:

adamweightman said...

actually the toilet paper is suppose to be like that at Coffee Shops. It's good luck. It's also for people who poop out of their ear.