Saturday, June 14, 2008

recent life events.

  1. I saw the Fish Tank Guy again the other night. He was jumping around his living room making weird arm gestures. Being the savvy spy that I am, I assumed he was playing Nintendo Wii. Maybe even one of those new, super cool Wii Fit games. I was momentarily jealous. But as I passed his porch I caught a glimpse of the TV. He was watching Family Guy.
  2. I was eating a microwave pizza the other night while watching Law and Order and had an unfortunate freak accident. A rather large piece of scalding cheese flew off the pizza while I was taking a bit and landed on my lip. It not only hurt but also left a freaky burn mark on my lower lip. This makes my lips look like they are severely chapped. It also kind of makes me look like I have herpes.
  3. I've been letting my cats go on the porch for a little while each night. They dig it. I heard one of them tell the other that I am the coolest cat mommy around.
--buelsy (does not have herpes)

2 comments:

adamweightman said...

...akem* This is why I don't want to read your blogs. You have a nick name for the guy downstairs and you are into espionage. Cant wait tell I get to 2006.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.